- A Federal judge on Wednesday December 29, 2021, has dismissed the Taylor Budowich lawsuit as moot
- The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot issued a subpoena to Taylor Budowich on November 22, 2021.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. was issued a subpoena on November 23, 2021
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. gave a deadline to Mr. Budowich of 5 p.m. ET on Christmas Eve to show Mr. Budowich legally blocked the subpoena
- Taylor Budowich filed a lawsuit Christmas Eve in the federal court in the District of Columbia to block release of financial records by JP Morgan.
- Mr. Budowich claims he previously turned over 1700 documents to the House select committee.
- The lawsuit includes Nancy Pelosi, citing the committee is illegitimate.
UPDATE: A Federal judge on Wednesday December 29, 2021, has dismissed the Taylor Budowich lawsuit as moot because the records were already turned over to the House select committee by JP Morgan & Chase.