• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.
Resource icon

XenLate 1.1.0

XenLate is a very simple XenForo addon based on the HOWTO show WordPress posts in a XenForo installation.

I published a few years ago how to add WordPress posts to the XenForo sidebar. Throughout the years, many support tickets have involved requests to move the HOWTO into a simple addon. XenLate is the addon because it is better late than never.

XenLate 1.1 New CSS.png

At this point there are no options. The posts will show below the visitor panel. This is because the template hook in the listener file is ad_sidebar_below_visitor_panel. If interest is high, and I learn more, then options can be built.

Support Forums

This is my first attempt to build and release a XenForo addon. Please consider it an alpha version and provide feedback so that I may improve the work.

For example, currently views are not part of this addon. Templates are now properly built and the addon is no longer using the xen:callback.
Author
LPH
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from LPH

Latest updates

1. Cleaner Model, Templates, and Listener

The listener and model were completely rewritten to take advantage of XenForo templates.