A Learners’ View (ALV) Is Of Choices On The Shortest And Fastest Path To Learning, The Oxygen Of Social Life.
A learners’ view (ALV) of learning offers keys to teaching lessons that all learners learn promptly and routinely.
Last Edited: June 11, 2018
Main Article: A Learners’ View (ALV) Table of Contents
Theme: Backstory of presuppositions for noting choices during teaching and learning as social processes
FRONT MATTER introduces the backstory of presuppositions for a learners’ view (ALV) of learning from teaching. Educators may read this backstory in order to avoid recreating each presupposition before applying ALV. Application of ALV increases the chances that lessons will accelerate, increase, and deepen (AID) learning promptly.
- Behind Classic Education: A Learners’ View (ALV) of Choices…
- Case for a Learners’ View (ALV) of Learning
- Descriptions Discomfort Readers
- Disassembling Learning: Contextual Summary
- Introduction to Learning
- Strategic Question a Learners’ View (ALV) Addresses
- Strategic Responsibility of Educators
- Technical-Scientific Literacy of Educators (TSLE)
- Trail to a Learners’ View (ALV) of Learning
- Value a Learners’ View (ALV) Adds to Education
- Vision of a Learners’ View (ALV) in Education