• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 migrate xenforo 1.5 users to WordPress

Hakki

Baby Bird
XenWord Professional
Hello all,

I have a question, i bought XenWord Plugin also i use 1.5 XenForo install & WordPress 4.8.

I want to migrate all XenForo users with my WordPress, but the point is, this installs have seperate serves how is that possible ?

Any idea ? Thank you so much.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
XenWord requires the same domain and server be used due to cookies required for login. You’ll want to install WordPress on the XF server and make sure the “add to database “ feature is enabled. As XF users login and surf to WP then their information is copied.

Hakki

Baby Bird
XenWord Professional
XenWord requires the same domain and server be used due to cookies required for login. You’ll want to install WordPress on the XF server and make sure the “add to database “ feature is enabled. As XF users login and surf to WP then their information is copied.

Thanks for replay but, is there any api about xenforo, for getting / displaying XenForo logged in users ?
Also XF has any api about remote login / register ?

I found some articles, about this on Google but i really want to make sure, about this.

If it has all of this, i could code some plugin for WordPress for my web site.

PS. My WordPress Install is located, abc.tld forum is forum.abc.tld.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
You don't need an API because what you are asking for is part of XenWord. There is a widget to display logged in users. The plugin also redirects WordPress login to the XenForo login.

Take a look at this site, on the WordPress side and play with the login / logout widget to get a feel for things. OK?