• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 Fatal Error when trying to activate

arche

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
Code:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
arning: require_once(/home/*****/public_html/forum/admin.php/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017-11-10/legacy/Core/Connector.php on line 76

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/*****/public_html/forum/admin.php/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017-11-10/legacy/Core/Connector.php on line 76

Came across this thread https://www.tuxreports.com/community/threads/xenword-2017-10-26-activate-error.610683/#post-1944113 but seems that this was supposed to be fixed and the code suggested is inserted in the core/connector.php file.

Using Xenforo 1.5.14 (My expiration ran out right before 2 :( )
Wordpress is latest

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
To clarify, you uploaded the zip through the WordPress add plugins, then activated. Is this correct?

Are you using at least PHP 5.4?

arche

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
Yes I uploaded the zip through the wordpress and tried to activate.

How do I check the PHP 5.4?

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
LPH delayed the next beta but I’m noticing you are trying to use the October release. Can you try the November or do you not have access? PM me if you don’t have access and I’ll extend your license.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
The error is due to an incorrect absolute path; however, this should not even be triggered until after activation.

Are you updating from a previous version of XenWord? Early versions used relative path instead of absolute path. To fix this, you can go into the options table and put in the correct information. I can show you how if you are trying to upgrade from a previous early version.