• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Solved Xenword-2017.10.26 activate error

Status
Not open for further replies.

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Code:
Warning: require_once(/var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.26/src/admin/Multisite): failed to open stream: Success in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.26/xenword.php on line 94

ReneS

Young Flying Bird
Same here

Code:
Warning: require_once(/var/www/vhosts/hardwareinside.de/hw/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.26/src/admin/Multisite): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/hardwareinside.de/hw/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.26/xenword.php on line 94

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/hardwareinside.de/hw/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.26/src/admin/Multisite' (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/5.6/share/pear') in /var/www/vhosts/hardwareinside.de/hw/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.26/xenword.php on line 94

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
What? Grr.

I literally activated this dozens of times on different configurations. Adding a require_once shouldn’t be necessary. Composer should be autoloading.

Alright. I’m just waking up so I’ll grab the require_once statement and post in a bit.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
I literally activated this dozens of times on different configurations.

Is this an issue of the Mac OS and case sensitivity?

Try this please. Go to /src and there are three directories named: admin, core, and includes. Please capitalize these to Admin, Core, and Includes.

Next, open xenword.php and place comments in front of 62, 65, and 94 which are all require_once statements. I'm guessing Linux distributions and case sensitivity are the issue with psr-4 barking loudly. ;)

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Oh — and please let me know and I’ll zip up the changes tonight.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
I've uploaded the zip anyway -- deciding others are reporting this issue -- and it should fix things. Let me know!

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
I've uploaded the zip anyway -- deciding others are reporting this issue -- and it should fix things. Let me know!
When upload:
Code:
Fatal error: Cannot declare class XenWordPro, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.27/xenword.php on line 37
When activate:
Code:
Warning: require(/Users/layneheiny/Documents/Sites/xenword4beta/community/src/XF.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.27/src/Core/Connector.php on line 40

So far 2017.10.25 is the best version.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
No way. Why is it trying to load my information? This is crazy.

OK. I'm at work and breaking a rule: internet use only for academic purposes. I'm going to have to step back and figure out what's happening and why it's trying to now pull my information.

Shaking my head :(

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Please open /src/Core/Connector.php

Insert into the constructor:
PHP:
$this->options = get_option('xenword_options');

The constructor will look like the following:
PHP:
public function __construct() {
   $this->options = get_option('xenword_options');
}

Please let me know. If this fails then I'll try to rework the trait file.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
No way. Why is it trying to load my information? This is crazy.

It’s from the legacy code. The $fileDir is empty; therefore, loading your data. The code assumes an empty absolute path should be filled with your data.

Temporary Fix:
Go to database, wp_options, xenword_options
Add absolute path
Change use_xenword_legacy to 1 (for XF 1 installs)

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Please let me know. If this fails then I'll try to rework the trait file.
Sorry...
Code:
Fatal error: Cannot declare class XenWordPro, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.10.27/xenword.php on line 37

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Correct. I should have updated this thread. See my thread on notes for this version. The bridge options are an issue. I almost had it a half hour ago then tried from a blank site and user mapping was an issue. Upgrades appear fine. New sites are an issue.

I’m going to rest then try some other ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.