1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Claco: The New Learning Network

Discussion in 'General Education Discussions' started by LPH, Sep 27, 2012.

1. LPH

LPH Flight Director Flight Instructor

View on the Blog

2. Robert Heiny

Robert Heiny Research Scientist of Learning and Education Flight Instructor

Another Edupreneur takes a risk! Best wishes, Erik. And, please let us know how teachers are using your site.

3. Robert Heiny

I wonder if the word edupreneur is an oxymoron for anyone else? From a learners' view (ALV), learning is at the core of education. People learn in the same way. So, what's an entrepreneur to add to learning besides infringing on the traditional role of teachers to make learning more efficient. Wouldn't that make the interloper into education an instrupreneur for an innovatively efficient teacher?

4. LPH

LPH Flight Director Flight Instructor

This is why I love your work because it distills down to this simple idea. Sadly, it goes completely against the "in vogue" learning styles nonsense which has taken over education courses.

Now, to your question about an entrepreneur attempting to assemble teachers into a single site, the business is not led by an educationist (educationalist). Maybe that is why the word is an oxymoron.

5. Robert Heiny

People learn in the same way is a good reminder for a T-Shirt Wisdom (TM) (TSW) comment to add to those I've started adding to the bottom of pages on educlassics. Thanks for the reminder!