A Learners’ View (ALV) Is Of Choices On The Shortest And Fastest Path To Learning, The Oxygen Of Social Life.
Main Article: Checklists for Educators
THIS LIST consists of generic (minimal) questions lessons answer. Each question has sub questions that teachers pose to themselves and each other. Without answering these questions, whatever teachers do will not likely result in all students learning the same thing from that activity.
- What do you want students to learn with this lesson?
- What will you do, so they will learn it?
- How will you know they learned it?
- What evidence will you record that they learned it?
- What difference does learning this lesson make?