A Learners’ View (ALV) Is Of Choices On The Shortest And Fastest Path To Learning, The Oxygen Of Social Life.
EACH TEACHER CHOOSES one of each of these six (6) sets of options deliberately or by default for each lesson.
- Effort: Trying or not trying to offer a 1.0 Lesson.
- Purpose: Working toward or just wishing to becoming a 1.0 Teacher.
- Forecast: 1.0 Lesson or smaller number of learners out of each 10 in class who will likely learn this lesson.
- Confidence: 1.0 Instruction, or another level of risk of learners failing to reach that forecast.
- Efficiency: Simplest lesson possible or not.
- Blending: Deliberately blending what learners do while learning as part of the Triple-Helix of learning from lessons.
- 1.0 Instruction
- 1.0 Lesson
- 1.0 Teacher
- Choices of Teachers
- Summary of ALV Lesson
- Technical-Scientific Literacy of Educators (TSLE)
- Triple Helix of Learning