The House select committee investigating the January 6 attack on the United States Capitol has released a letter addressed to entertainer Sean Hannity.
- Mr. Hannity hosted his first talk radio show in 1989 at the volunteer college station at UC Santa Barbara, KCSB-FM
- He is employed by Fox News Channel and Premiere Networks
- The House select committee has released a letter addressed to Mr. Hannity.
- The letter requests voluntary cooperation of Fox News host Mr. Hannity
- The letter includes the statement “[Hannity] had advance knowledge regarding President Trump’s and his legal team’s planning for January 6th.”
- Among other details, the committee requests information regarding efforts to remove former President Trump under the 25th Amendment.
The House Select Committee to investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol has requested information from Sean Hannity. The letter explains the scope of their questions they have regarding text messages sent by Mr. Hannity to the former President Trump, Mr. Mark Meadows, and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH).