XenWord 2.1.0.02 is now available for developers. This version focuses on rewriting the files and the overall structure of the plugin to support OOP. This is a transition version for developers to test on their test environments and provide feedback. A new option allows administrators to turn on or off the writing of the XenForo users to the WordPress tables. The activation and deactivation of the plugin has been changed to class structures.
There is a major bug fix in this version, increasing compatibility with XenReviews.
- New option: Turn on or off the writing of XenForo users to WordPress table
- Removed use of $xenword_options global
- New File: xenword.pot
- Moved class-xenword.php to includes
- Moved class-xenforo-users.php to includes
- Removed directory public and all files below
- New file: class-xenword-loader.php
- Rewrote plugin activation: class-xenword-activator.php and class-xenword-deactivator.php
- Set subscriber as default
- Renamed xenword-cookies.php to class-xenword-cookies.php
- Rewrote xenword-toolbar.php to class-xenword-toolbar.php
- Rewrote xenword-footer.php to class-xenword-footer.php
- Rewrote xenword-thread-link.php to class-xenword-thread-link.php
- Removed dependencies from class-xenword.php
Do not overwrite files or a directory. Too many files have been renamed as well as directories removed.
This version has been tested with WordPress 4.2-alpha.