A Learners’ View (ALV) Is Of Choices On The Shortest And Fastest Path To Learning, The Oxygen of Social Life.
Main Article for ALV (A Learners’ View) Website
We share in this family, Grandpa. It’s my turn to use the hammer.
Loren C. Heiny (age 4), 1964, Urbana, IL
Classic Education: A Learners’ View (ALV) of Choices during Teaching and Learning, this website, describes ways teachers share what they know with learners. While they don’t use hammers except in shop classes, teachers do have a collection of tools and styles to share what they know …. WHEN YOU LEARN something, you use a learners’ view (ALV) of learning, as Loren learned and used his view of sharing to tell Grandpa to share the hammer. Read More
- Abstract of Classic Education: A Learners’ View (ALV) of Choices during Teaching and Learning
- Introduction: ALV (A Learners’ View) in One Lesson
- SECTION ONE: Applying a Learners’ View (ALV)
- SECTION TWO: Describing a Learners’ View (ALV)
- SECTION THREE; Implications for Practice, Research and Policy
- General Articles