• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 XenWord 2.4.4.02 Beta Release

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Screen Shot 2015-03-22 at 7.26.31 PM.png

This feature is not complete and might help new customers (not upgrades). The idea is to let the admin decide if they want to use the absolute path or the relative path for finding XenForo. The problem is that an incorrect relative path setting leads to a blank page (no error message). Obviously that cannot fly :)

vexx

Young Flying Bird
XenWord Owner
Haven't had time to test the new build - is the widget with thread replies working now? previous version gave me an sql error

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Haven't had time to test the new build - is the widget with thread replies working now? previous version gave me an sql error

I haven't looked at that widget but will after I fix the absolute v relative path code started yesterday.

vexx

Young Flying Bird
XenWord Owner
Actually, I found a workaround - you don't need that many queries in the widget. I was able to call the category and post replies in the "latest from the forum" widget, without adding more queries.