• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Wrong text shown with Post Ratings

Laron

Young Flying Bird
XenWord Professional
Please complete the following information. You may add or remove any questions you feel will help clarify your specific situation.

WordPress version: 4.6.1
XenForo version: 1.5.10
XenWord version: 3.4

What WordPress plugins do you have active?

What happens when these WordPress plugins are not active?

What WordPress theme are you using?
Newspaper

To the best of your abilities please describe the specific problem you are experiencing:
When the Xenword Post Ratings option is enabled, the text description next to the rating being displayed on the wordpress page is incorrect. The text is picking up the original description and not the custom description I have configured for all the ratings.

How can this be repeated ?

Have you looked at the PHP code ?
No
Please do not submit a bug report if you have not actually verified this is a bug. Instead, please use the support forums or open a ticket for help.

I just wanted to log this to help you keep track of the issue. This is not urgent at all, but something that will help everyone who wants to use post ratings in xenword.

Laron

Young Flying Bird
XenWord Professional
Screenshot examples:

Image13.png
Image15.png

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Yes. This is all hard coded. Any changes would need to be done manually.

Support for what you've done requires a large change to the PHP file. I looked at it yesterday and knew it wasn't for this release.

It will require a lot of thought due to the arrays being built.

Laron

Young Flying Bird
XenWord Professional
I think that a lot of people would have modified their rating system so for you to have ratings enabled, you would need to get this resolved. I can see that this is not a high priority item, but just so you understand, I think it does need to be resolved at some stage.

I don't have a need to use this right now so this is just one of those things that may be helpful for you to know about.