1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 10 Creator Update Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by LPH, Mar 29, 2017.

1. LPH

LPH Flight Director Flight Instructor

2. robru

robru Baby Penguin XenWord Professional

This is a very bad update! bug Bugs, BUGSSS!! Don't install this :wtf:

3. ray

ray Baby Bird

LOTS Of bugs. With every great change - becometh pain.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LPH

LPH Flight Director Flight Instructor

Can you be specific? Many times it is third party software which hasn't been updated.

5. ray

ray Baby Bird

Actually let me amend my critique please. My problem that i thought was due to the creators update was actually due to a hardware error that happened to reveal itself on the same day of the installation. After rectifying the hardware issue creators is behaving ok. My apologies Microsoft. Actually windows 10 is a very nice platform in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ray

ray Baby Bird

Okay... running creators for about 4 days now. So far NO issues since fixing my hardware error. I design/develop wordpress sites so i hammer my pc. All great now. I feel bad about my initial comment. I use the office suite, mulitple browsers, photoshop, illustrator, sublime for coding, dreamweaver and 3 2560 * 1600 monitors. I also use vmware workstation running with a couple of linux distros in the background. I often use multiple desktops as well and switch between them during the day. So its all holding together well for me.