• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 Upgrade to Xenword Pro 2017

Help for Health

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
I am having heaps of problems with my site, 3.2 and 2017 versions are no longer working... after the login the user is redirected to... login.... even the wp-admin no longer can login

Help for Health

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
My installation is totally broken now...
I moved to nginx and I no longer can login everything is redirected to.. login

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
As soons as I activate I am logged out and no longer can login, so no this did not help...

If you are not logging in as the XenForo admin, which must be mapped to WordPress admin, then you didn't follow the directions shown in the video and you cannot log in. This is shown in the video.

Please use this new document, make a copy, complete all of the information, and let me know when you are done. I will start a conversation specific to your site so that you can share a link to your document with the information. I will then log into your site and see if I can help.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xkJfMJY84wK_tCCmQvmgxh6SR9erciBCs9J1TC0nP1g/edit?usp=sharing

Fair enough?

Help for Health

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
Fair enough !
However I have ... at least for now.... thown out xenword... I spend a day and a half to get it working / not working.. I could not wait longer, so I found a way around it... I hope I can come back later... in a more relaxed time to test your suggestions