• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

The Ultimate Dream! Navigation Login/Logout Support

Falcon

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
A really great support that I've never seen in a wordpress bridge before is to put the Login/Logout in the navigation menu.

They don't have to "work" in the sense of notifications/messages being live. But it would be nice if it was clickable.

For example here is a picture of what I image it:

Of course I'm not sure if this is even possible at all. But if it is, it would be an amazing part of this already amazing plugin.

For the most part I imagine part of the code in the Login/Logout widget to just go up in the header. For logging in (as a guest) you can just have a Modal window popup as suppose to redirecting on the forums.

Anyway, just a suggestion! Thanks!

Falcon

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
I'm not sure how this could be added, but I found something on StackExchange.

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/65398/how-to-make-a-plugin-auto-add-item-to-nav-menu

I have a plugin called Mega Menu Main that does something similar, but it uses BuddyPress instead. If you want, I can give you the zip file and maybe you can study the code for the future.

Even if it's just to try and get Login/Logout to work withe menu, that would be great. The profile picture and all that can wait.

This would alleviate a lot of room in the sidebar.