• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Std license to lifetime: can we upgrade and any differences?

Scott Lewis

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
Quick question, really keen to use xenword but am concerned it may not work. I am happy to get the std version, but if it works as I rekon, I will want to get a lifetime option as saves me long term. Not seeing this as an option in the store - is it possible?

Also, is there any differences between std and lifetime?

Plus, just noticed, the price on the page of each, is different than the cart? eg lifetime:

Specification
Last updated: January 17, 2015
Current version: 2.1.1.02
Software application type: WordPress plugin
File format: .zip
File size: 1.8 MB
Requirements: WordPress 4.0+, XenForo 1.4+
Price: $59.99 USD

Yet on cart it says 64.99 USD

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Hi

If you'd like to check to make sure that the absolute path settings work, etc then download the trial version.

I'll look at the descriptions. It looks like the specification section is showing the old information.

Update: I've removed the repetitive information that was to updated manually. Sorry about the trouble.

Last edited:

Scott Lewis

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
Hi

Free one works, but more concerned with all the other add ones. I don't want to go through all the hassle of a refund as I believe in supporting the developers. But would like to have a easy way, even if I have to within 1 month of purchase, is upgrade to the lifetime price difference if possible.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Free one works, but more concerned with all the other add ones.

I'm glad the trial worked.

is upgrade to the lifetime price difference if possible.

Sure, we'd have to do that through a PM after you choose to upgrade and all is working.

Refunds are never a hassle. It's just a few clicks in PayPal. The biggest issue is making sure the plugin works for you.