• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Our New Home on The Tux Reports Network

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
[caption id="attachment_5" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Baby Tux says "Hi""] [/caption]

Tux Reports began as a means for my daughters and I to share our enjoyment of Linux. Once they became teenagers, they abandoned Linux. Once they became college students, they returned.

The Tux Reports Network was an extension of our sharing our enjoyment of different technology topics, later expanding into politics, movies, music groups, and fan sites for books and entertainers. The sites have been scattered for years - opening and closing based on their interests.

I started bringing all of these sites together. The technology sites are being linked to Technology Questions so that the user base is common, and the activity stream of the network is seen all in one place.

At the network's height, we would have 25,000 daily visitors on the network scattered over 100 sites. Who knew baby tux could be so popular?

By bringing all of the sites together, we can provide our visitors with greater variety - and share our enjoyment.

View the Post on the Blog