• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

New XenWord Alpha Available

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
With the release of WordPress 4.3.1 and XenForo 1.5.1, it was time to get a tested version out to everyone.

This release is an alpha version because not enough people have tried it in different environments. It has been uploaded to each license type - so that it may be tried first. Please do not install it immediately on a live site - test it first. Always have a backup of your database.

I appreciate everyone wanting to purchase since sales have been halted. My blood pressure is fairly even with the medication. My house has sold and I'll be moving soon, which will eliminate the 5 hours of commuting each weekday. It'll be great to get back 100 hours a month of time !

I'll keep puttering along with XenWord 3.x - and feel free to make suggestions in the suggestions forum. I'm watching but not always logging into the site.

And thank everyone for being so kind. It'll all work out.

Update: It looks like Gracie was able to upload the files faster than my post ;)

Euler

Baby Bird
Hi LPH,

I've bought and paid (of course) the XenWord plugin on Oct 13 2015, but there is no download link available.

Unfortunately I went to discussion thread after I bought it and saw that you're facing some health setbacks and issues with people that have no tech skills...

Anyway, it will be very appreciate if you provide a download link to me. I'd like to have any version that works with XF 1.3, it is not necessary to be the last release, just anyother that works.

Wish you good health and everything goes well.

Kind Regards,
Euler

Falcon

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
Hi LPH,

I've bought and paid (of course) the XenWord plugin on Oct 13 2015, but there is no download link available.

Unfortunately I went to discussion thread after I bought it and saw that you're facing some health setbacks and issues with people that have no tech skills...

Anyway, it will be very appreciate if you provide a download link to me. I'd like to have any version that works with XF 1.3, it is not necessary to be the last release, just anyother that works.

Wish you good health and everything goes well.

Kind Regards,
Euler
Do you have the alpha access? Only pre-release licenses can see the download, that's why.

Euler

Baby Bird
Do you have the alpha access? Only pre-release licenses can see the download, that's why.

No Falcon, I don't have it. But to be honest I'd like to download any version avalilable. The problem is that I bought this add-on but didn't receive the the download link.

You need to activate the license ...

http://www.tuxreports.com/community/products/license/366/

Take a look in the upper right hand corner.

View attachment 920

LPH,

Please mate, help me out here. Now, it has been past almost two months and I got nothing. Please check my store, there is nothing available... now I'm the one who is getting sick...

LPH_zpsluwkn4er.jpg

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Why did you set up another account? Isn't this you? It shows that you are setup with the Euler account. You must log into the site with that particular one to get the download.

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 9.13.36 AM.png