• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 New Customization Request Forum

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
XenWord sales have increased dramatically over the last several months. Numerous people would love to use the script but want parts of the script modified or re-written before installing it on their site. Others would like someone to install the script for them. Others would like to have the script settings reviewed. A few want CSS work done on their site as well as theme modifications.

I constantly turn these job requests down. There are enough, though, that I decided to help those still needing someone to help them install the script, make CSS changes, modify themes, or create deeper integration between WordPress and XenForo. This is why there is now a new forum for hiring and requesting customization.

http://www.tuxreports.com/community/forums/xenword-customization-requests.262/

If you require additional help, outside the scope of XenWord, then please post a message with the details of the project as well as a budget in mind.

Developers and designers should also post their contact information if they are available for hire.

I hope this helps.