• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

License renew

Peter

Baby Bird
I didn't want to get the license renew but it looks like you guys charged my card for this.
There is no option to get the license renew or not get it.
Do you usually just charge the customers without giving the option to renew or not?
Who can I talk to get this resolved?

Peter
kimchicrew@gmail.com

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
I was going to merge this with your other post but decided to keep it separate.

I'm assuming you did something with PayPal because you do not have a banner on your account. The account here is stripped of the license agreement if you put a hold at PayPal so that you cannot download any of the newer versions. It's all automatic.

@LPH handles all the money and can get you your money back on the renewal. He's been out of it for a bit but starting to move around again.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Hi Peter -- a PayPal refund should be going through for you today.

Do you usually just charge the customers without giving the option to renew or not?

I really don't know how the renewals are handled by PayPal but the store add-on by ChrisD should have sent you an email. I get them so I'm not sure why you didn't.

Please let me know if you ever decide you want to try XenWord 3.x when it becomes available later this year.