1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Images

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer' started by chipshot, Feb 27, 2010.

  1. chipshot

    chipshot Flightless Bird

    Images from email body always appear as attachments. Is this a setting from
    IE or from the sender?
     
  2. PA Bear [MS MVP]

    PA Bear [MS MVP] Flightless Bird

    Outlook Express (your default Mail Client, one presumes) displays certain
    graphic attachments in a separate area below the message body as a
    "convenience to the user." If you wish to disable this feature:

    OE Tools | Options | Read | Read all messages in plain text (check this
    option)
    --
    OE-specific newsgroup:
    news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002


    chipshot wrote:
    > Images from email body always appear as attachments. Is this a setting
    > from
    > IE or from the sender?
     
  3. chipshot

    chipshot Flightless Bird

    Thanks PA Bear

    "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

    > Outlook Express (your default Mail Client, one presumes) displays certain
    > graphic attachments in a separate area below the message body as a
    > "convenience to the user." If you wish to disable this feature:
    >
    > OE Tools | Options | Read | Read all messages in plain text (check this
    > option)
    > --
    > OE-specific newsgroup:
    > news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
    >
    > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    > MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
    >
    >
    > chipshot wrote:
    > > Images from email body always appear as attachments. Is this a setting
    > > from
    > > IE or from the sender?

    >
    > .
    >
     
  4. PA Bear [MS MVP]

    PA Bear [MS MVP] Flightless Bird

    YW

    chipshot wrote:
    > Thanks PA Bear
    >
    > "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Outlook Express (your default Mail Client, one presumes) displays certain
    >> graphic attachments in a separate area below the message body as a
    >> "convenience to the user." If you wish to disable this feature:
    >>
    >> OE Tools | Options | Read | Read all messages in plain text (check this
    >> option)
    >> --
    >> OE-specific newsgroup:
    >> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
    >>
    >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    >> MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
    >>
    >>
    >> chipshot wrote:
    >>> Images from email body always appear as attachments. Is this a setting
    >>> from
    >>> IE or from the sender?

    >>
    >> .
     

Share This Page