• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Help/Pre-purchase questions

Iseamonet

Baby Bird
I am trying to purchase a bridge for Xenforo and WordPress
I do not know what thread to put this question in so I will start here and you can move it to where it is meant to be.
I want to be able to
1. Have one whole website rather than a forum and a WordPress.
2. I want to be able to have blog entries and then the forums for Xenforo and the plugin for Woo commerce, all while keeping my WordPress and possibly my Xenforo theme.
3. I want my add-ons such as Articles, Showcase, CTA Featured Threads, bd Widget framework to all work on the combined site.
I am interested in purchasing XenWord but I need to be sure it is right for me.

Can anyone tell me if this add-on supplies these needs?
Also does anyone have a demo site I can see that has showcase, articles, or CTA featured threads. Add-ons and slider on their bridged site?

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
I'm trying to understand your questions.

1. XenWord is only the bridge between XenForo and WordPress, it doesn't do any theme / skin work.
2. WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that isn't something @LPH or I have played with in a long time. A new version was recently released and neither of us have looked at it.
3. This site uses articles and showcase add-ons.

I'll let others chime in with links to their sites if the choose. There is a pinned thread at the top of the presales forum with different sites. You might look at those sites.

http://www.tuxreports.com/community/threads/showcase-of-xenword-websites.608321/

Sorry if I'm not that much help on answering your questions. If not, then please try to reword them and I'll try to answer.