• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Existing developer license holder

Jose Lopez

Teen Bird
Hey guys, quick question. I am originally a developer license owner and would like to maintain that.

My license recently expired and I am not sure how to proceed with the order since the product is "no longer available"?

What is the process here?

Thanks!

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Nice, thank you. Let me know how to proceed.

You should be able to download the 3.0.0.06 files from your account. Next, take a look at the avatars class. There is a switch to allow 4.3 to work but once WordPress 4.4 is released then the uploaded avatars in XenForo need to be shown. This is a showstopper for this alpha to become beta. There is a thread in the developer forum on different ideas for this file.

Jose Lopez

Teen Bird
You should be able to download the 3.0.0.06 files from your account. Next, take a look at the avatars class. There is a switch to allow 4.3 to work but once WordPress 4.4 is released then the uploaded avatars in XenForo need to be shown. This is a showstopper for this alpha to become beta. There is a thread in the developer forum on different ideas for this file.

Thanks buddy. I will try it out but I still can't download it. I tried logging out and back in and it still shows me 3.0.0.5 as the last download available under my expired licensed. I don't have "active" license since it expires so I am not sure how to download it?

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Wait -- huh? Crud ... Upgraded to Xen Product 1.2.7 but just deleted your license and recreated a license because it was still showing unavailable. You'll want to activate the new license to keep getting access.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Thanks boss, downloaded and working nicely, no bugs so far! Appreciate the year extension greatly.

Glad all is well at this point. The class-xenword-avatars.php is in need of attention. The problem will crop up under WordPress 4.4, which has an expected release this date of Tuesday December.