• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Solved Conflick add on [bd] Widget Framework

binhminhitc

Baby Bird
Dear all.

I have updated from XenWord v3.4.3 to XenWordPro v2017.10.28, and i see error in the XenForo server log: Conflick with add on [bd] Widget Framework (version 2.5.9)

2. Please complete the answers to the version numbers.
WordPress version: 4.8.3
XenForo version: 1.5.10
XenWord version: 2017.10.28
PHP Version: 5.6

6. Is there an error message showing in the XenForo server log?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_WidgetFramework_XenForo_Model_Thread - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: binhminhitc, 3 phút trước
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(38) "https://domain.vn/wp-admin/edit.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Please help me how to fix this error.

Best Regards.

Mr Minh.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Yes. This is a known issue LPH wrote about this weekend. You will want to return to 3.5.2 until the next alpha.

For clarity, XenWord Pro 2017 is not working on all servers and the reason is unclear (such as this site). Your post is helpful because you provided the request state.

binhminhitc

Baby Bird
Yes. This is a known issue LPH wrote about this weekend. You will want to return to 3.5.2 until the next alpha.

For clarity, XenWord Pro 2017 is not working on all servers and the reason is unclear (such as this site). Your post is helpful because you provided the request state.
Thanks Grace.