A Learners’ View (ALV) Is Of Choices On The Shortest And Fastest Path To Learning, The Oxygen Of Social Life.
Theme: The location of learning in the sea of behavioral and social senses, norms, morals, and value patterns.
LEARNING OCCURS AT THE INTERSECTION of two or more social processes. Intersections require people to continue doing what they have been doing, or to change to another pattern. Choosing to continue their same social patterns faces the risk of obstacles that delay, redirect, or block social options in daily life. In schools, learning occurs when teachers show learners ways to solve problems that require different choices from usual patterns.
- Active Ingredients of Learning (AIL)
- Language of Learning (LANOL)
- Law of Teaching-Learning (LOTL)
- Learning Defined from a Learners’ View (ALV)
- Risk of Failure to Learn
- Classic Learning
- Education Classics
- Classic Education
- Classic and Progressive Education
- Classic Education, Science, and Scientific Method
- Classic Education for the 21st Century
- Depictions of Learning in Arts and Literature
Last Edited: August 21, 2015