• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Solved xf2 about

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
At this moment, I've run Xenword Pro for XF2 (Alpha) on my website.
But still far from complete, and intended to discover as many problems as possible ;)

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
I don’t run it on this site yet due to its tenderness.

The latest entry suggests LPH has the members system torn apart. I’d also be surprised to see something out today since he started tinkering with a PHP code sniffer.

Correct. The members system is being rewritten. In my view, it’s important for the XF2 portion to follow the SOLID principle.

Mehmet Kaban

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
Thank you. I keep using version 3.5. :)

the edits I made in the new update are being deleted. can you share only changed files when updating?

Mehmet Kaban

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
Notice: Undefined index: enable_error_reporting in /var/www/vhosts/***.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/xenword-3.5.2/includes/class-xenword-connector.php on line 88
The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later.

what is the problem?

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Notice: Undefined index: enable_error_reporting in /var/www/vhosts/***.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/xenword-3.5.2/includes/class-xenword-connector.php on line 88
The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later.

what is the problem?

An undefined index is a PHP notice. What version of PHP are you using?

After activation and saving options, did the notice go away?

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Since you are using XenForo 2 then please attempt XenWord Pro 2017.12.20 -- report back here if there is a failure.

Mehmet Kaban

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
but when I enter the admin panel I get 502 gateway error.
I installed

the files from the previous version may be causing this. How do I remove them. I want to completely reset the history.

@LPH

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Please update to the latest version. This video should be helpful.