• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 XenWord 2.4.3 is Available for Everyone

dicot

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
I've been swamped with work and never had a chance to test that code snippet you gave me for the last build, but wanted to tell you that this latest build is almost perfect - I hope the perfection is not a bug. :)

My previous complaint was that it created new threads for updates to posts. I can live with it creating threads when i update old posts as long as I don't lose existing comments - that (keeping wp comments) is working perfectly in this build.

My only complaint is still about replies to comments when the wp comment id matches a random xen post id. I have to go into xen to edit the comment to remove the quote.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
My only complaint is still about replies to comments when the wp comment id matches a random xen post id. I have to go into xen to edit the comment to remove the quote.

I agree that this is going to be an issue that needs to be addressed. Sadly it'll take a complete re-write of the comments file. It'll take time.