• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

New Feature Thread Creation in different areas of the forum

arche

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
Does xenword allow specific threads(from posts) to be displayed in different parts of the forum?

When I make a review post on wordpress I would like it to create a thread in the review area of my forums. When I create a news post on wordpress I would like it to create in the news section of my forum.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Scheduled posts are not supported. Despite many developers attempting it, cron tasks don’t behave the same way as regular posts. I’m sure LPH will keep trying.

arche

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
Scheduled posts are not supported. Despite many developers attempting it, cron tasks don’t behave the same way as regular posts. I’m sure LPH will keep trying.
What do you mean by scheduled posts? Could we not have like a "forum ID" tab on the "edit post" page? and that way set it to display in that particular forum ?

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Does xenword allow specific threads(from posts) to be displayed in different parts of the forum?

When I make a review post on wordpress I would like it to create a thread in the review area of my forums. When I create a news post on wordpress I would like it to create in the news section of my forum.

Sorry. I completely misread your initial post. You are simply asking if you can choose the forum at the time of posting a WordPress article. The answer is yes. Choosing the forum is based on a pull down in the post edit screen.