• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Quick Registration Widget

DPF

Teen Bird
Just wondering if a "Quick Registration" widget is a possibility. Something where a new users can enter a email address, username and password and be registered for the site.

I'm going to build something similar using the XenAPI from xenforo.com but wanted to make an official suggestion here for support since I really don't have much of an idea of what im doing.

And if theres any interest in it, i'll release the code here so others can use it :D

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
You don't need to use the XenAPI. You have access to all of the XenForo methods once XenWord is active.

Regardless, please share your work.

DPF

Teen Bird
You don't need to use the XenAPI. You have access to all of the XenForo methods once XenWord is active.

Regardless, please share your work.

Is there any documentation available? The only reason I'd use xenApi was because how easy it was

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
XenForo Documentation
vxf.vn/docs/

I don't know anything about XenAPI, and @LPH point was that XenWord provides access to XenForo. Unfortunately XenForo developer documentation is rare. Maybe put your code up on GitHub and allow others to submit patches, etc.

It seems like a reasonable project that others might be interested in using, too.