Microsoft's Greg MacEachern posted on their tech community that Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote.
The AI assistant can rewrite, format, or summarize existing text based on prompts. Example commands:
- Create a plan for my daughter’s high school graduation party.
- Summarize notes into bullet points on a new page.
- Generate a list of topics and talking points to be covered in an annual investor update meeting.
- Plan a spring trip to Paris for me, my partner, and my two teenage children.
- I'm starting a wholesale coffee bean and roasting company. Give me 10 suggestions for a company name and vision statement.
This powerful tool combines the power of large language models (LLMs) with your data from the Microsoft Graph—notes, calendars, emails, chats, documents, meetings, and more—and the Microsoft 365 apps to turn your words into a powerful productivity tool.
Continue reading the original blog entry.