• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Update on XenWord

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
First, I'm always amazed by the number of caring and wonderful people who purchased or want to purchase XenWord.

Second, my house in Palmdale will close escrow on November 12. My new house closes escrow on December 12. This leaves one month where I will be living with a friend. This will make communication very challenging.

Third, I've been letting some sales go through each week.

Fourth. I've been trying to figure out how to overcome some of the alpha widget issues. The bugs are annoying.

Fifth, someone approached me and asked if they could help code XenWord. I told them a 10% split in all profits IF they made significant improvements to the code and helped fix bugs. They are thinking about it. Feel free to approach me if you are interested, too. The final code will still pass through me but the plugin deserves a push to improvement. Lots to do to make it great.

daimpa

Teen Bird
XenWord Developer
First, I'm always amazed by the number of caring and wonderful people who purchased or want to purchase XenWord.

Second, my house in Palmdale will close escrow on November 12. My new house closes escrow on December 12. This leaves one month where I will be living with a friend. This will make communication very challenging.

Third, I've been letting some sales go through each week.

Fourth. I've been trying to figure out how to overcome some of the alpha widget issues. The bugs are annoying.

Fifth, someone approached me and asked if they could help code XenWord. I told them a 10% split in all profits IF they made significant improvements to the code and helped fix bugs. They are thinking about it. Feel free to approach me if you are interested, too. The final code will still pass through me but the plugin deserves a push to improvement. Lots to do to make it great.
Thanks for the update mate, this is really an amazing product and I hope that you'll be able to continue to develop it in the amazing way you did in the past year. Unfortunately, I don't have skills to help you, otherwise I would.
I didn't update xenword from a while now and today I've just discovered the news that you were having problems. I hope that everything is getting fine for you now! :)

Robov

Baby Bird
LPH I might be intested in assisting you... Drop me an email and we will discuss the details
And I would like to purchase a un-supported license

dethfire

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Thanks for the update! Still lots of open bugs. I'd do a couple rounds of squashing instead of new features