PDC, PDC05, PDC 2005, Professional Developers Conference….no matter how you say it, I can’t wait for next week.
What I’m looking forward to:
* Going to the Tablet booth. Seeing what’s new.
* Going to the keynotes.
* Meeting people randomly. You can meet some amazing people, by just asking “What cool things have you seen?”
* Checking out the Messenger and P2P talks. (September 14 1:45 PM- 3:00 PM)
* Going to the Tablet BOF (Tues. 10:15PM)
* Chatting at the Tablet get-together. (Tuesday afternoon. 3PM-6PM)
* Checking out the PDC Show Off. (9:00pm-11:00pm on Thursday, September 15th)
* Hmmm…What else am I forgetting about?
Schedule wise I probably won’t be able to get to too many sessions. Can you believe it? I have to work! I did a similar thing at TechEd. I worked most of the time. It was still worth it. Exhausting, but worth it.