A recent update to the article “Behind Classic Education: A Learners’ View (ALV) of Choices during Teaching and Learning …” reflects Changes suggested by readers and editors. They asked for clarification:
1. Of differences between ALV (a learners’ view) and AID (accelerating, increasing, and deepening learning);
2. Whether this site is meant as a tool, or something else (we’ll address this in an update of the first page);
3. Where attitude fits into the rest of the article “Behind …”; (hope we clarified that);
4. Replace indefinite pronouns with descriptors (hope we fix this);
5. Why site does not address pop culture (expanded the rationale);
6. What nonrenewable resources does a learner use (still need to fix this).
What do you think? Did edits clarify this article for you? Please let us know.