A Learners View (ALV) Is Of Choices On The Shortest And Fastest Path To Learning, The Oxygen Of Social Life.
LEARNING AND TEACHING, from a learners’ view (ALV), consist of applying technical-scientific descriptions of choices people make while learning and teaching. These descriptions are grounded in reports of research by experimental behavioral and social scientists. Teachers who apply a learners’ view of the Law of Teaching-Learning will likely increase learning promptly.
- A Learners’ View (ALV) of Learning
- Applying Principles of Learning
- Law of Teaching – Learning (LOTL)
- New Era School Initiative (NESI)
- Principles of Learning
- SECTION ONE: Applying a Learners’ View (ALV)
- Technical-Scientific Descriptions
- Technical-Scientific Literacy of Educators (TSLE)