• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 2 XenWord Sales and Support Changes

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Tux Reports houses decades of articles unrelated to XenForo development, therefore, I started to create the site XenDevelopment.com months ago. It uses XenForo 2.0 and WordPress.

The plan is to move all XenWord sales and support to the new site. XenWord Pro 2018 Gold will be released on the new site. Feel free to register now.

Once I figure out how, current license holders will have their information moved to the new cart so that they may download the gold release when it becomes available.

Once the cart is ready then the forums for XenWord will close here and all discussions will move to the new home. The domain xenword.com will also point to the new home. This should clear up any challenges people are having regarding where to get support.

There will be a couple of new policy changes made regarding support after the XenWord gold release. The development license will no longer be available in its current form. Changes in pricing will also happen. A $30 installation service will become available for sites meeting the server and software requirements for the bridge.

I hope these changes help improve the support for XenWord.

Last edited:

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
XenWord Pro Product Sales on XenDevelopment.png