• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Solved XenWord Pro 2017.11.07 Alpha for XF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Schermafbeelding 2017-11-07 om 18.22.16.png

Running!

So far no problems yet.
Errors in version XenWord Pro 2017.11.07 Alpha will I post in this topic.

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'use_adv_mapping' on XF:User[1] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:179
Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(97): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('use_adv_mapping')
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.11.07/src/Includes/Members/Groups.php(41): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('use_adv_mapping')
#2 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.11.07/src/Includes/Members/Options.php(56): XenWord\Includes\Members\Groups->getSecondaryUserGroup()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.11.07/src/Includes/Members/Login.php(54): XenWord\Includes\Members\Options->checkMemberOptions(NULL)
#4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): XenWord\Includes\Members\Login->login('')
#5 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#6 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#7 /var/www/html/wp-settings.php(325): do_action('plugins_loaded')
#8 /var/www/html/wp-config.php(116): require_once('/var/www/html/w...')
#9 /var/www/html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/var/www/html/w...')
#10 /var/www/html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/var/www/html/w...')
#11 /var/www/html/index.php(17): require('/var/www/html/w...')
#12 {main}

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'wp_default_role' on XF:User[1] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:179
Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(97): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('wp_default_role')
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.11.07/src/Includes/Members/Groups.php(38): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('wp_default_role')
#2 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.11.07/src/Includes/Members/Options.php(56): XenWord\Includes\Members\Groups->getSecondaryUserGroup()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017.11.07/src/Includes/Members/Login.php(54): XenWord\Includes\Members\Options->checkMemberOptions(NULL)
#4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): XenWord\Includes\Members\Login->login('')
#5 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#6 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#7 /var/www/html/wp-settings.php(325): do_action('plugins_loaded')
#8 /var/www/html/wp-config.php(116): require_once('/var/www/html/w...')
#9 /var/www/html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/var/www/html/w...')
#10 /var/www/html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/var/www/html/w...')
#11 /var/www/html/index.php(17): require('/var/www/html/w...')
#12 {main}

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Yes. I was just getting ready to post the fix.

Line 26 in src/Includes/Members/Groups.php should not be $this->options.

Change to:

PHP:
$this->visitor = \XF::visitor();

Last edited:

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
I separated these out thinking they were two different errors. They are the same.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
ok i wait

Are you trying to test XF2 bridge like @robru or are you trying the XF1 bridge? He's posting about the XF2 bridge side. Most of the work over the last few days has been on the XF1 bridge side.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Upload changed to the corrected version. I'll close this thread. It's best to run one thread per challenge so that I can track things down faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.