• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 XenWord 3.0 Gold is available

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
LPH submitted a new blog post

XenWord 3.0 Gold is available

gold-bar.png

XenWord 3.0 Gold is now available for download.
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
@HarnessMedia -- have you been to the WordPress side of the site? Your comment didn't write and I'm now curious if this is a bug in the comment system.

artofwargaming

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
Updated last week and don't see any issues at the moment. @LPH were you able to get the cookie issue resolved in this release? I am guilty of not reading the Gold release notes this time.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Updated last week and don't see any issues at the moment. @LPH were you able to get the cookie issue resolved in this release? I am guilty of not reading the Gold release notes this time.

LPH is at PLTW training and unavailable until July 22. I'm on vacation but am just checking if anyone needs help. The change log is in the information tab in the XenWord panel too but the login was completely rewritten so that cookies are seen during authentication. This helps with the caching support.

artofwargaming

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
LPH is at PLTW training and unavailable until July 22. I'm on vacation but am just checking if anyone needs help. The change log is in the information tab in the XenWord panel too but the login was completely rewritten so that cookies are seen during authentication. This helps with the caching support.

Ah thanks for the update. I've been flying for 9 days so out of the country.