• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenWord 2.0 FAQ

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
This FAQ aims to answer the most commonly asked questions about XenWord 2.0.

Do I need to keep the link in the footer?
This depends on your purchase:
1. If you bought the branded version then you must keep the link or buy the unbranded version for an additional $50.
2. If you bought the unbranded version then please use the menu option in the WordPress plugin panel to tick that you do not want the link.

How do I know what version is installed?
The version number is listed after the plugin name shown in the header ( e.g., 2.0.0.5 ) of the XenWord Settings panel.

Do you do custom work?
No. You should contact an expert but do not release this plugin into the wild. Ask the developer to only keep copies for development. If the developer does anything interesting then please let me know and I might help pay for it so that we can incorporate it into the script.

I think I found a bug, what do I do?
Please visit the support forums and post the information as well as the full error messages. I cannot promise you an immediate fix but will do my best to help.

My older WordPress posts are not linked. What happened?
This is expected behavior. Older WordPress articles may be linked to threads within the WordPress post edit. There is a thread_id metabox as of version 2.x which allows admin to update the thread_id. Be careful not to overwrite a thread.

Does this script support WordPress in a multisite configuration?
Yes. Settings must be saved for each active blog on the network.