• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

WordPress WP Fastest Cache: Easy Installation, Fast Support

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
gracie submitted a new blog post

WP Fastest Cache: Easy Installation, Fast Support

cheetah-1170149_1920-1024x575.jpg

Our installation of WordPress on our new server, along with the new Newspaper theme needed a little speed boost. The plugin WP-Fastest Cache came to the rescue.
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

artofwargaming

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
I've used this one before and it is a very good option for a website cache. I since have moved to a paid cache plugin (WP Rocket). The program is equally as good and the support is fantastic.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Glad to know that WP Rocket is working for you. We need to make a list of caching plugins that people are using and work.

artofwargaming

Teen Bird
XenWord Professional
Glad to know that WP Rocket is working for you. We need to make a list of caching plugins that people are using and work.

I think if I had to pick a good freebie, it would be the one I saw LPH using in one of his videos. Think it was "WP Fastest Cache"

I used W3 Total Cache for a long time, but I can't recommend them to anyone now.

sgr

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
Using WP Fastest Cache here as well!

After using W3 Total Cache for the past 2 years, it was giving me a lot of trouble this year. There were a lot of HTTP 500s. Tried WP Super Cache, but it didn't have as many features as WP Fastest Cache. Time will tell how good and stable this one is!