• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

WordPress 4.1 and XenWord 2.0.4.01 Installed

Tecca

Tween Bird
XenWord Owner
Awesome. I was actually just getting around to designing that part yesterday. Lots of progress made so far, this will be really helpful. Great work, @LPH, I love the plugin so far.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
The online users widget tosses an error when it is placed on a page :(

Sorry. The redeclaration error is something just not making any sense. I've asked other developers and I generally understand what to look for but cannot track down the error. This time using the Online users widget is redeclaring the post ratings. It's very strange !

Awesome. I was actually just getting around to designing that part yesterday. Lots of progress made so far, this will be really helpful. Great work, @LPH, I love the plugin so far.

Thank you. There is the one nasty bug that I cannot find. It's been present since May - and I've spent the last two weeks trying to uncover it. The widget works in most cases.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
The nasty bug has been squashed. After 8 months of trying to track down the cause of the widgets not loading properly under certain circumstances - not all - the problem was found.