• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 WooCommerce Is CLOSED until Monday October 13

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
The 502 bad gateway error has been traced to WooCommerce. I have the WooCommerce plugin shut off until I can correct the error.

I've never been a fan of WooCommerce. A simple export of orders is not possible - instead - I'll have to create a spreadsheet with the orders and manually move things over to another shopping cart.

I'm off to bed and will work on things tomorrow morning.

:p

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Easy Digital Download appears to be working for all new orders. The products are being added slowly tonight ... sorry .. decided to try to get this going for everyone who is trying to place new orders.

http://www.tuxreports.com/xenword/downloads/

However - DO NOT RUSH OVER THERE and order. WooCommerce information is being removed as new EDD information is being added. It'll be a mess. You've been warned !

I'll try to move the WooCommerce orders over to the new location. So everyone who already has a license needs to hold until I get the information moved over. Please do not place a new order.