• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Windows 10 Creator Update Coming Soon

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
LPH submitted a new blog post

Windows 10 Creators Update Coming Soon
Image-3-29-17-6-59-AM.698de20f3dfb45b49934260ffce9b6b5.jpeg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

robru

Baby Penguin
XenWord Professional
This is a very bad update! bug Bugs, BUGSSS!! Don't install this :wtf:

ray

Baby Bird
Can you be specific? Many times it is third party software which hasn't been updated.

Actually let me amend my critique please. My problem that i thought was due to the creators update was actually due to a hardware error that happened to reveal itself on the same day of the installation. After rectifying the hardware issue creators is behaving ok. My apologies Microsoft. Actually windows 10 is a very nice platform in my opinion.

Reactions: LPH

ray

Baby Bird
Okay... running creators for about 4 days now. So far NO issues since fixing my hardware error. I design/develop wordpress sites so i hammer my pc. All great now. I feel bad about my initial comment. I use the office suite, mulitple browsers, photoshop, illustrator, sublime for coding, dreamweaver and 3 2560 * 1600 monitors. I also use vmware workstation running with a couple of linux distros in the background. I often use multiple desktops as well and switch between them during the day. So its all holding together well for me.