• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

What makes Mac better?

M

MrTBOBBY

Flightless Bird
So a lot of my colleagues at the office constantly tell me about how much better a Mac than a PC or other computer. They tell me that a Mac is less susceptible to a virus. Is this true? What makes Mac better? If you've got personal experience or hard facts I'd really like to hear them! Thanks!

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
So a lot of my colleagues at the office constantly tell me about how much better a Mac than a PC or other computer. They tell me that a Mac is less susceptible to a virus. Is this true? What makes Mac better? If you've got personal experience or hard facts I'd really like to hear them! Thanks!

I usually stay out of these personal preference types of questions. Both platforms have advantages. I prefer to use an iMac for my desktop because I was able to hook up a second monitor easily whereas it wouldn't hook up to my HP TouchSmart. The TouchSmart is now in my bedroom, useful for showing movies in netflix :)

In terms of viruses, the PC world is under constant attack.