• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

What is different Life time & Pro

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
There is only one plugin with three different licenses. The annual license has a lower entry point but be renewed after one year in order to get any new releases. The lifetime never needs renewal and new releases will always be available.

Does that help ?

XFeraDelta

Baby Bird
There is only one plugin with three different licenses. The annual license has a lower entry point but be renewed after one year in order to get any new releases. The lifetime never needs renewal and new releases will always be available.

Does that help ?
Okay, just different duration of the update, Am I right ?

XFeraDelta

Baby Bird
Thanks for reply , I have a one question to you
for example , My XenForo is insalled public_html/forum , first wordpress is installed public_html/ and 2nd wordpress is installed public_html/ , I want entegration 2 wordpress one XenForo , is it possible ? ,
note: installed wordpress systems is different..

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
This will not work if you change domain names. I don't tinker much with subdomain configurations but technically it would work if all three had the same domain and different sub domains.

XFeraDelta

Baby Bird

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Those are different sub domains. You'd have to try it - after reading up in the guide for subdomains.