• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

What happens to old comments?

Prec1ous

Baby Bird
I already know how xenword works, I can see it on this site.

My question is this...

what happens to the old comments on my site before activating xenword, considering the fact that the commenters were not registered members.

I need to know this.

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
It doesn't look like your account is tied to a purchase of XenWord. I'm going to move this to the XenWord presales forum.

I need to know this.

The latest versions of XenWord continue to rely on the WordPress comments database. If a WordPress post is not tied to a XenForo thread then nothing changes.

If the thread is later tied to a XenForo then XF replies are added to the WP database.

Prec1ous

Baby Bird
It doesn't look like your account is tied to a purchase of XenWord. I'm going to move this to the XenWord presales forum.

The latest versions of XenWord continue to rely on the WordPress comments database. If a WordPress post is not tied to a XenForo thread then nothing changes.

If the thread is later tied to a XenForo then XF replies are added to the WP database.

Yes, this is a pre-sale question, I am yet to buy it. I needed to clarify this first.

Does this mean that the old WordPress comments will still be visible or will they be hidden after I activate xenword? د