• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Wanting to purchase, but I have a question.

Gnashy

Baby Bird
XenWord Professional
i was reading up on Xenword the other night and I saw information for buying a lifetime license ( I believe it was 62 dollars). I would prefer to purchase a lifetime license, but I don't see the option at the Xenforo forum. All I see is a singular Paypal option for 42 dollars.

Please assist me with this.

Thanks.

Gnashy

Baby Bird
XenWord Professional
Ok, I have it installed. I put a php script running phpinfo in the same directory Xenforo is installed in. I created two test users to try the bridge, neither one is recognized by Xenforo.

WP and Xenforo are both on the same phyical drive and on the same domain.

Gnashy

Baby Bird
XenWord Professional
Ok, I am not sure what the issue was, may have been caching. I was given a redirect and it appeared to work. Going to take a leap of faith here and buy the lifetime. Please don't abandon this bridge!

Gnashy

Baby Bird
XenWord Professional
Ok, I purchased it. I followed all instruction on Xenforo. I purchased the lifetime license. What's the ETA on getting the plugin? I have a receipt from Paypal, so you should as well. I am not sure if this part of the process is automated or not?

Thanks!

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Hi

Sorry for the inconvenience but PayPal is blocking the IPN due to spammers using the old shopping cart and pushing through garbage. This strips the ability to do the automatic usergroup upgrades, etc.

I have updated your account manually and you should now see the license.