• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

XenForo 1 Upgrade failed

Help for Health

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
WordPress version: 4.9.1
XenForo version: 1.5.11
XenWord version: 2017-12-5

When I try to upgrade my system with your new xenword version 2017-12-5 and install the plugin.
After activating the xenword (in the xenword menuitem) then my site breaks.
It redirects automatically to /logout and it presents an error - too many redirects

Any ideas

Help for Health

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
On activation in xenword.. these error:
Notice: Undefined index: enable_dashboard_support_widget in /xxx/members_hfh/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017-12-05/legacy/Admin/Dashboard/Loader.php on line 60

Notice: Undefined index: use_thread_system in /xxx/members_hfh/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017-12-05/legacy/Admin/Metaboxes/Loader.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined index: use_adv_mapping in xxx/zwp_sites1/members_hfh/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017-12-05/legacy/Members/Add.php on line 77

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /xxx/members_hfh/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/xenword-2017-12-05/legacy/Members/Add.php on line 95

Help for Health

Tween Bird
XenWord Professional
On the xenforo settings page of 2017-12-5 , I also see only a few items, where on 3.2 I see many items like widget system, comment system etc....on 2017 I do not see them (could be due to the errors)
How do I fix this ?

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
Thank you for trying the beta release of XenWord Pro 2017.

Let’s go through a few things first. The undefined indexes are notices and @LPH will need to fix these. There is an illegal offset which I’ve seen when logged in via a WordPress account during the process.

The menu should be different until after you’ve enabled and saved the XF1 bridge setting. You’ll be logged out, login with the XenForo account. Go to /wp-admin then XenWord panel, go through each setting and save.

Have you seen the videos for the 2017 release? LPH walks through the upgrade.

victorjqv

Baby Bird
XenWord Professional
Thank you for trying the beta release of XenWord Pro 2017.

Let’s go through a few things first. The undefined indexes are notices and @LPH will need to fix these. There is an illegal offset which I’ve seen when logged in via a WordPress account during the process.

The menu should be different until after you’ve enabled and saved the XF1 bridge setting. You’ll be logged out, login with the XenForo account. Go to /wp-admin then XenWord panel, go through each setting and save.

Have you seen the videos for the 2017 release? LPH walks through the upgrade.
video? where is it ?
XenWord Pro 2017. is beta or alpha release?
I am anxiously waiting for the first stable version
to be able to update xenforo to 2.0

Thank you

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
Could you walk me through how you tried the upgrade? The information will be very helpful.