• Welcome to Tux Reports: Where Penguins Fly. We hope you find the topics varied, interesting, and worthy of your time. Please become a member and join in the discussions.

Tux Reports Network Version 3: Apple iPad Optimized

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
LPH submitted a new blog post:

Tux Reports Network Version 3: Apple iPad Optimized

A responsive theme is not always perfect on the Apple iPad, and this site is no exception. This site has been using the responsive theme by CyberChimps. Unfortunately the javascript flaws were getting annoying. Also, the lack of good SEO built into the theme makes it even more challenging.

Yesterday I began replacing the site with a child theme built on Genesis. I've used the Genesis framework many times but was frustrated with the lack of a responsive theme. The 2.0 release now includes this...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Albert

Technology Writer
The echo chamber is getting louder and reinforced by the millions of dollars corporations are spending. This site should give a different perspective to the stories and that'll make it more interesting - even though - the dog section is the best ;)

Gracie

Dogs Times Writer
I've noticed you are adding references to the bottom of each article. Will you be expanding this type of writing? I really enjoy all the extra links you are providing.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
The echo chamber is getting louder and reinforced by the millions of dollars corporations are spending. This site should give a different perspective to the stories and that'll make it more interesting - even though - the dog section is the best ;)
The echo chamber is loud but not just because of corporations. The number of sites simply republishing press releases is growing.

LPH

Flight Director
Flight Instructor
I've noticed you are adding references to the bottom of each article. Will you be expanding this type of writing? I really enjoy all the extra links you are providing.
Yes. A goal is to add more references and perspectives to a topic. This takes longer but may be worth the effort.